My name is Mike Little, and I am a licensed Master Electrician. I have experience in a number of areas concerning residential wiring:
- Upgrading service entrances.
- Trouble shooting problem circuits.
- Changing over from fuse box to circuit breaker panel.
- Adding additional circuits.
- Adding circuits for new heating and air conditioning systems.
- Adding new outlets, switches, and lighting fixtures, under cabinet lights for kitchens.
- Installing ceiling fans, house ventilation fans.
- Rewiring older homes.
- New construction wiring.
In addition, I have experience with telephone wiring, computer/data wiring, and home entertainment requirements (audio, video, cable).